Great, now I'm really hearing Satan talking to me. I know it's him, it has to be. But just saying that to myself make it sound... well, awkward. How can I hear Satan speaking to me? Shouldn't he like, be busy with other stuff than talking to me? I don't know. I heard him last night, or this morning when I had just gone to bed. I don't remember much of the conversation, but I asked him if my life really is worth living, if it will ever get better, how long I will live. He said that I would live for another four years or so, and it won't get worse, but it won't get any better either. I was too upset to ask him how I'd die, perhaps I didn't want to know, perhaps I already know. I cried myself to sleep.
Another thing is that my home Dala is changing shape to something negative. How? Cause I know now that some people there put me in this world as a punishment for something I did back there in Dala. They wanted me gone and it's becuse of something that I did in Dala that I was forced to be born in this world. Would they want me back there? Do I want to go back there? It almost feels as though... I can't believe I'm saying this... my fantasyworld is coming apart. Am I...? am I really psychotic? None of this makes any sense anymore! What the fuck is happening to me!?
No comments:
Post a Comment