Friday, 8 August 2014

Wine and nerdiness

My piercing is itching. I suppose that's good cause it means it's healing, but it's annoying still. I gently press it down, thinking that might also help reducing the risk of it crawling outwards. I've never heard of anyone else having that problem with labret piercings, but I suppose I've just been exceptionally unlucky or something. Jeez, I've had this one for over 3 weeks now, how did that happen? Where did time go?

I'm drinking red wine and trying to drown my sorrows. Working? I don't know yet, but it tastes weird and makes me feel a bit sick so one glass will have to be enough. I'm listening to Judas Priest and thinking about weird memories. Today has been weird, I've been feeling weird a lot and it's for reasons I won't mention. I know you might be dying to know but I can tell you one thing and that is what you're already thinking: about K.

Trying to mix the sour wine that is supposed to be sweet with lemonade without water but it still makes me feel sick though it tastes better. I think it's my new favourite brand, "Casillero del Diablo" which is a fairly cheap red wine and comes in really tiny bottles as well as bigger ones. I'm not exactly sure what it means but the diablo part which means devil and that I like. And I know it's Spanish.

I'm not sure what to say really, just trying to pass time or something. Farming for herbs in WoW to increase my character's skill in the herbalism and inscription professions. I'm trying to boost a level 61 character with a level 45 character which turned out to be quite a fail cause I need to boost the lower level character instead. Oh well, I'm having fun at least. And soon that 45 is catching up with the 61 so it will even out in time I think. As long as I keep playing with them both that is.

Oh, speaking of WoW, I've managed to learn how to play a shaman now as well. Elemental then, because caster and caster is what I do. Except for when playing hunters but they're ranged as well so some similarity if they have any similarity with any type of class. Hunters are special that way. The only non-magical ranged class. Still I get bored with them quickly and I still find it rather amazing how I got my little dreanei hunter all the way up to level 85. I've got a few bunch of high level characters nowadays, and those I count beyond level 60 except for the death knights that start at level 55. Okay, I've bored you enough with the nerdiness.

But I'm proud over my nerdiness, even if it's in quite a small scale compared to... other nerds that I happen to know. I'm attracted to nerds, you know. I might not have so much in common with other nerds, but it's just something rather amazing about a person really loving a special interest of any kind and the way they shine up when they get to do it or talk about it. Many of the people (mostly guys) that I've been in love with have been some sort of nerds and that's like the only common trait that I seem to fall head over heals over. So if you wanna impress me, be nerdy, haha.

Okay, no more wine for me. I'm not even drunk, but I get lost, you know. In thoughts, feelings, memories, his eyes, his smile, his nerdiness. Things that I'm more than just a little attracted to, you know. I might be attracted to weird things except the usual stuff, like certain words he says. Like really normal words that just get so much better vibes when he says them. Or the way he moves his hands. Unfortunately not on me, cause things haven't quite nearly gotten that far. But I imagine. Oh, I imagine, but I guess you already figured that out.

I'm not so unpredictable when it comes to love. I'm a true romantic and mostly traditional, to be honest. Sure I like doing wacky things that we shouldn't mention on such a public website, but I'm sure you know what I'm thinking about. But that's not mandatory in a perfect relationship for me. It could be a spice, regularly or not at all. I'm very versatile that way. As long as I'm in love, everything will be awesome unless it's really horrible. Even I have my limits, even though that might not be so obvious.

I'm breaking most of my limits like all the time, no matter what it's about, and that's how I broaden my horizon, willing to try what I've sort of promised myself to never do. I know the ambivalence in that, but it's just who I am. Now I can't stop thinking about K again, even though I'm really trying to talk about other stuff. I'm thinking about seeing him again, whenever that will be. And more than that I don't want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment