I'm a bit impulsive and I just can't keep waiting for the right opportunity, I have to create it instead. I'm trying, I'm really trying here. You would be proud of me if you knew exactly what I'm up to. Or at least you should be, cause this must be one of the bravest things I'll ever do. My plans may fail, but I'll make sure I'll get the message through, somehow, anyhow. My fragile dream, finally put to test. I ache for it, long for it, yet I fear it like nothing else I've ever feared before. Worse than phobias, this just doesn't compare.
I get so tired feeling like this. It wears me out and I keep closing my eyes to rest, but I can't get any rest. Just wanna go to sleep and disappear into a perfect dream world where all my dreams come true. Somewhere in its opposite to this reality. Cause what's the point in dreaming if it's just gonna break my heart?
No comments:
Post a Comment