So, it's obviously summer again but not warm enough for me to go swimming. I tend to be a bit too cold even in the summer, always wearing an extra layer of clothes. Some people think that I'm insecure and want to hide under my long sleeve shirts and full length pants, but it's not true. I'm not hiding, I don't care if people see my scars or comment on how very pale I am or whatever. I'm just too damn cold and when summer comes I can finally take off my extra thick sweaters and wear a thinner sweater instead.
I think I'm a reptile or something. Seriously, it needs to be so damn hot that normal human beings complain about heat stroke for me to walk around in just a t-shirt and shorts outdoors. This year I'm actually complaining about that fact. I want the heat stroke warning hot summer and I don't care if everyone dies like flies around me, I want hot weather!
Okay, enough complaining for now. So what's been up with me this past week? I seriously don't know, I just haven't had anything to write down, not even in my personal notebook. I've had thoughts, but just haven't been writing them down. Or anything for that matter. I miss K as usual, but it comes and goes as usual. Talked to him on the phone once, and damn it was nice hearing his voice! I'd like to talk to him again, but I'm not sure how to bring that up. Like hey, I miss your voice, can I call you? Nah, I don't know.
Celebrated Midsummer's with my family and ate too much for a few days but then I ate nothing (only had coffee, which by the way lessens my hunger a lot) for two days, so I made up for it. And I don't even want to eat sweets anymore, though this pizza craving that I've had for weeks now just won't go away. "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give in for it" rings in my ear from the movie Dorian Gray that I tried to watch again a few days ago.
Anyways, just a "quick" update since I haven't been writing here for a little while again. I don't promise anything about future posts though. I take things as they come, even my writing, even anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment