Thursday, 20 February 2014

Uneasy

I hate it when things are predictable. Guess what emotion is hitting the roof today? Yeah, anger. What is up with that, I don't understand. Okay, I might have underestimated that, cause now I have anxiety, I'm sad and angry all at once and after each other. Seriously, why does quit smoking have to be so damn hard?

Now I wonder, should I try to endure this through or take something to calm down? Cause suddenly I started thinking about everything and anything that makes me feel like shit, and there are twisting knots building nests in my stomach.

Three and a half hours later. That's it, I'm taking something. I don't even know what I'm feeling anymore, just a strong discomfort that my body doesn't know how to react to. I can't stop thinking, can't focus on what I want instead of all those painful thoughts. Not even world of warcraft works today.

Too tired and drugged down to write any more, but the feelings of discomfort still remain, though a bit weaker than before. Taking a shower helped a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment