I don't hate myself so much today, and that's a good thing. I don't particularly like myself either though. It's that kind of day when nothing seems to matter, it's all meaningless. Not enough to give up, but enough to not value anything. To not appreciate anything. It's like my biggest dream could come true and I wouldn't care. Like the world could literally be blown apart and I'd sit here as a ghost and just say "whatever" with a despondent sigh.
So it doesn't matter whether I hate myself or not. How good or not my embroidery is going, how tedious the quests are in WoW, how annoying the characters in the tv-show are. In case you're wondering, the series I'm watching is called "Dead like me" and it's about a girl (she's 18) who dies and becomes a grim reaper, and that's what she does in her undead life through the whole series of episodes. I've watched it before, or at least I gave it a try a few years, or a lot of years, back. I thought I'd give it another chance, though I don't remember how I got reminded of it.
I recognise actors in it, like a lot. Jason Gideon from "Criminal Minds" and Doyle from "Angel" and even J.J. also from "Criminal Minds" shows up as a guest star in one episode. And then there are a few that I can't place.
So that's what I do, trying to figure out from where I recognise the actors in a tv-show. Enjoying WoW for a few minutes before it bores me and I watch another episode instead. Go back to WoW and then I get bored again. Embroider while I watch the series. Listen to music while I play WoW. Getting repetitive? Oh yeah, definitely.
No comments:
Post a Comment