I seem to be incapable of writing a poem that I feel I can post somewhere at this point. My mind and heart are running on one track and it's not for the entire world to know yet. I can barely contain myself, I'm ecstatic and scared at the same time. For me, I don't think it could have had a better timing, but then it's not just about me.
It's been overwhelming for days now. I couldn't focus at school and now I can't focus on my drawing, on WoW and when I eat I can't focus on my food. I forget my coffee until it gets cold all the time. Yeah I know these symptoms aren't exactly rare for me, but I feel it's different this time. I quiver in my shell.
I can't even sit still. I can't collect my thoughts and turn them into text. I guess this is normal though. I will most likely continue being far more emotional than analytical for quite a while longer, if I know myself right. But I can't even describe my emotions without going into too much detail. I feel as though I'm trying to understand something that is too great, too strong, too complicated to grasp.
I can't deny what I believe... and why should I? It's all coming back to me now... I still shake my head unable to grasp... the concept of it all. I try to keep doing what I usually do, but I end up just staring into the air with the chaos tumbling within me and it's literally all that I can focus on. Yet, my focus isn't clear, because I can't understand it. Do I even have to at this point? I believe this is something I simply cannot figure out on my own.
I can't add more right now. I need to sleep, or try to at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment