I'm dropping so many hints to K which confuses him and then I take back the hints. I'm sensing a problem here... But I do think he suspects something, but that he isn't sure and every time I do drop a hint it's like he just gets closer to more than just suspecting it. And then when I take back the hint it's like he might think he was wrong to suspect anything. Damn I must confuse him a lot in all this. It's not my intention, but it's like I can't just sit back and completely hide it. I don't want it to come as a shock for him. That if I drop enough hints he'd suspect it and maybe he won't be so surprised when I drop the bomb. That's the plan, at least.
I'm feeling a bit better now, though most of my day was kinda crappy. Too bad I need to go to bed soon. At least I got a few hours of almost peace of mind now. Because K. He does that to me. He makes me feel better and sometimes I make him feel better too. Though I think it's better when I make him feel better than the other way around. Cause I care more about his well being than my own. It comes second but at least it comes at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment