Monday, 30 December 2013

Restless

I'm restless. As if I've forgot something but I don't know what it is, and I can't find peace because of it. I think I need to find out what it is on order to be able to fall asleep.

I haven't done much of anything this last week. Only played WoW and scribbled and doodled in my diary. It's like I've almost completely moved in to Azeroth and I prefer to stay there.

The thoughts of him makes it hard to think clear. He's still on my mind every day and some nights. Even when I'm asleep. He haunts me in my dreams, he haunts my mind when I'm awake.

It's so weird, when I was in Stockholm over the day a few weeks ago, I could feel his presence. Like I just knew he was close, even if it was several miles between us, I didn't know. But it was as if the fact that I was closer to him than here on this forsaken island, made a strong impression on me. Almost like I could feel his aura.

Yeah, I believe in auras. I can even see them. If the person is a very strong individual, someone who knows pain and got stronger because of it. Whatever they endured. They don't have to be wise or old, or mysterious. Rather the opposite, but of course all kinds of people. Whether they're jolly or not doesn't have anything to do with it.

Most of those who's auras I have seen later became friends, or I've known them for my whole life. That is my favourite kind of people, and I think I'm drawn to them.

Just siiting here now, trying to figure out what it is I've forgotten. Too tired to focus, awaiting the sedating effects of Imovane. That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment