I had a really sucky day yesterday. I was in distress for some reason and went out around 18:30 to buy binge food and sweets and came back from the store with a baguette, a frozen meal, chocolate bars and muffins only to find out that the lock to my apartment door was jammed and I couldn't get in.
Safe to say the day couldn't get any worse but I was lucky as one of the crew, my contact person even, was available at their office in the next building so I could get help right away. I had left my phone inside my apartment. My contact person helped me call for assistance but they could not arrive until after 21:00 or the next day, so I called my mother, borrowing my contact person's phone, to spend the night at my family's place.
So I took my binge food with me but little else over there because I simply had no other choice. It wasn't too bad at my family's place; the cats were lovely, I found a CD of Linkin Park, did some sudoku, watched "Angel" and wrote a short story. Then I binged all night and cried a little inside. I hid it from my family, too embarrassed to show or tell what I had bought and would definitely not eat it in their presence. I'm a sad excuse for a becoming anorexic and a complete and utter failure.
I didn't care about calories that particular evening and had a cup of coffee and one of tea packed with sugar and full fat milk. Just got back home again and they've changed the lock to a temporary one that will later be changed again. I said to my mother that I just get bad luck all the time and it hurt that she agreed with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment