...from Socialstyrelsen, and now I'm legally male. Woho, finally! That only took 5 years... I don't know what my new personal identity number is yet, but the letter said to wait for Skatteverket to notify me about that. Exciting! Now I can finally get a new ID-card as well, my old one's been falling apart for a while now. And my mother will help me with all the practical stuff that needs changing.
Now I'm not really transsexual anymore, am I? Not technically at least, cause my mind is male, my sex is male and my body is... well, still in progress, but catching up. Damn, I can't believe how much has happened this year... In retrospect, I've been pretty busy. I wonder if the diagnosis will go away now, or if it's gonna be left on paper just to be sure I can still get the remaining surgeries and can continue getting my testosterone?
Wow, you can't believe how amazing this is! I'm no longer FtM, I'm male! Like what I've always wanted, what I've always been and finally society is catching up with my brain. It's finally been done, so very finally. So much has happened this week I've hardly had time to breathe, at least it feels a bit like that. Good things and bad things and neutral things. And this year...
I don't remember much from the first 3 months but in March I had my chest operation. I went from having long back hair to short blonde to short brown. I stopped smoking for a month in February. Went from 70 kg to 53 kg. Got an eating disorder. Got my legal sex change done from female to male. Got eating disorder diagnosed. Still haven't given up on K and don't think I ever will. Got my lip pierced and it stayed that way. Wrote a whole book in 3 weeks.
A lot of stuff has happened and that's just the cliff notes. 2014 ended up being one of the most interesting years of my life, and one of the best too. We'll see what I'll say about that after Christmas and New Year's though. Okay, just wanted to share the great news, and now I have, so yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment