Thursday, 9 June 2016

Things going well, mostly

Damn that's annoying, I tried for ages to say "Sie schwimmt" in German on duolingo but for some unknown reason kept failing and just couldn't pass that part of the lesson. Eventually I had to turn off the microphone and do the lesson without that. It was the only way to finish it without me breaking my computer in rage and screaming "fuck you" into my microphone. I think I tried like 10 times or something. I feel I don't need to know how to say "she is swimming" in German right now. That I can kinda make do without that tiny piece of knowledge.

I've now applied for a passport and they said it will be done on Wednesday next week. The plan is I pick it up the following Friday though, cause that's when I'll see my psychologist again next time. Then I plan to look for a bigger suitcase as well. Too bad I have to do everything in bloody Visby cause there's nothing here in Hemse. Except I thought I'd look for a coffee machine in Hemse, at least take a look at the prices and see if it's worth it. I'm thinking a couple of hundred kronor should be alright for a coffee machine, but not more than 300, or something like that.

I needed a break from duolingo, first time I got angry at it. I've been texting my teacher as well, and he asked if I'm available tomorrow forenoon, which I am, as long as I manage to wake up. I told him I need to talk to him preferably before the end of June. Oh, just got another text, 10:00 o'clock tomorrow. I'll tell my mother to call and wake me up at 9 or something.

I took a nap not long ago and I dreamed about you, right before waking up. I was at your place and your friend had cooked dinner for us. I wasn't hungry at first so I just watched you eat, but then I got hungry and joined in. Then I woke up.

Okay I can barely hear my own voice now, so the music is loud enough. I'm trying to write a poem but it's not going so well. First off, I'm distracted as fuck, secondly, I have no idea what it should be about. And I'm so fucking tired as well. This day totally drained me and neither napping nor coffee seemed to help. Now it's too late for any of those. So I just smoke instead. It's never too late for that, or too early for that matter.

I just told my mother more about my plans and my thoughts regarding medication and she said she will count how many pills I have and see if I'll need more. So... I'm thinking she is actually gonna let me bring enough medication for my stay in Germany. Then she asked me about what I'm thinking in regards to flights, like money wise and such. It's probably not gonna be all that cheap since I can't really book a flight a month ahead, but yeah. The flight back to Sweden I could of course book at the same time as the flight to Germany so that one could possibly become a bit cheaper though.

When I talked to my psychologist she mentioned I might need a certificate for bringing certain medications, and now my mother thought maybe I would need a certificate for bringing my dose of testosterone as well. I know that here in Sweden it's illegal to have testosterone in your possession without a doctor having prescribed it to you, and I'm not sure what bringing that stuff into Germany might or might not require. However, fixing a certificate would not be problematic, according to my psychologist.

I'm really trying to not just bluntly ask my mother how come she's suddenly okay with me going to Germany, but as far as how good things are going now, it seems like she suddenly is. Or she just knows she can't stop me. I'm trying to just be as responsible and independent as I possibly can and hope she sees some kind of improvement or what not. That I can do this. So then I'll also meet my teacher to tell him about my situation and summer/future plans and then we'll see how that goes. I mean if he'll be understanding or not. Then I'll have laundry later on tomorrow as well. I feel even more tired just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment