Saturday, 18 June 2016

About today

I think that "Traum" is one of my favourite German words, and I first heard of it in the movie "Shutter Island" years ago. It stuck with me somehow and I think it's beautiful. I'm looking up more music by Schiller on Spotify and I do like what I find cause I keep re-listening to the same songs over and over again. I'm so exhausted today cause I picked up my passport, saw my therapist and bought a suitcase. I couldn't quite recover from that exhaustion by napping after I got back home again.

Not sure if you noticed, but I sent you my autobiography to your e-mail a couple of days ago. I hope all the files work as intended/that you can open them.

I've mostly been playing WoW since after I was done napping. Got my blood elf monk on the German server Malygos up to level 52 before I needed a break. Think he was at 47 when I logged in today.

I have so much shit to say but I'm too tired and exhausted to write anything significant that requires thinking. Ah, I have stuff to do these days. Like I kinda need to sew on my swim shorts a bit cause they're too big on me and if I have any plans on going swimming soonish I should make sure that my swim shorts don't fall off me when trying to wear them. I do have vague plans on maybe visiting my family over Midsummer's and to then maybe also swim around in the lake close to their house as well if the weather will be at least halfway decent by then.

Also my classmates have been talking about going to a beach somewhere on this island sometime this summer and I would like to go with them then. And maybe coming out as trans to them if they'd ask about my top surgery scars too, if they'll see me in just swim shorts, that is. I don't know, it's been on my mind however.

So, I would need to at least have wearable swim shorts that don't just fall off me. But I can't afford to buy new ones. Especially not now. So I'll work on my half decent sewing skills instead and see what I can do. I wanted to do that today but I was all out of energy, so that didn't happen.

Okay, definitely time for bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment