I guess I'm feeling a bit better than the last week, cause I've been less suicidal. But I've also been very passive aggressive and silent. I don't wanna talk about my shit with my family, hiding what I feel and think, hiding the fact that I've started with self injury again. I don't want them worried or trying to help me. It's not the kind of help I want.
I've taken up knitting again, a scarf in different green shades. Started it last autumn thinking it'd be done til that winter. But as long as I keep on knitting now it will be done before this winter. At least that's something. And thinking of knitting more arm warmers, and sew a pair as well. Thinking a nice brocade, silky material in black or dark, blood red and sewing it in a elvish, goth style possibly with laces to get it off/on. Think it would look good with a black shirt, or something.
And I might start in a Russian beginners class on Wednesday this week! That would be awesome. My mom is starting in an Arabian beginners class tomorrow also. And then I have my first meeting with the psychiatry on Gotland this Thursday. Finally! I hope it goes well.
Well, that's it for now. Take care and so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment