I can't seem to figure them out
and nothing is real thou everything is here
Suffocating in silence, my sleeping is stained
Thou dancing never kept me alive before
I rely on its fragility more than my own
And I space out
Reveal myself to a new reality
Shivering shaking - deliriously awaking
I'm on and off simultaniously
reaching for anything to damage me even more
and I need it til it's over and I just can't stop
The feeling steps outside of me
as I slowly fall apart
on the ground
with all that will never be
that which was never even meant to be
I don't wanna see the things I see
or feel the things I feel
when it will continue for forever and I will never be the same
Parts of me ripped off, parts I will always miss
keep looking for the shards on the ground, they are all around
but I always miss something more, something substantial
I can't find it anywhere
Thou I've never had any control ever in my life
things end up controlling me
I can't own anything but things end up owning me
it's as if something's eating me
no; it certainly is

Soundtrack: Leave me alone - The Crüxshadows
No comments:
Post a Comment