I'm not sure what to write but I just wanted to give you another update again. Not much has changed, I'm still drawing. In fact I think I'm drawing more than ever. Is that even possible? I don't know, but I just finished an A3 sized drawing that took me literally 15 hours to make. Then I played a little WoW for maybe an hour or two before I picked up a new project and then another one. Now I'm drawing a dude wearing metal armour, using a different shading technique. It turns out surprisingly well.
I get up early (around 9:00) every day just because I want to go back to drawing. I've got a nice flow. Although I managed to take some time to bleach the roots of my hair that had grown out a little bit, so now I'm more blonde again. Gonna shave the sides and shower tomorrow, is my thought. I really do fix my hair for no one but myself, as it's basically only me, my mother, my shrinks and the crew that see it. And comment. Fucking constantly.
I've got nothing against genuine compliments, but those people, they're always saying something about my hair. When I've changed it and when I haven't but they think I've changed it. Okay, whatever, time to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment